- The Flexi-Earthed connector is made from an ether based polyurethane with a 316 stainless steel wire coil and terminal lugs at each end.
FDA 21 CFR 177.1680, 175.105 (adhesives) and 177.2600.
(EC) 1935/2004, 2023–2006, 2002/72/EC, USDA & 3A (20–27).
- Terminal lugs are designed to be attached to
earthing cables at each end to provide maximum
- Ideal for bag feeders, filling heads or bulk bag fillers.
- CIP safe, excellent microbial resistance
- Very flexible & lightweight, tight bend radius
- High mechanical strength & good hydrolytic stability
Diameters: Ø100mm (4″) to Ø300mm (12″) in 50mm (2″) increments
Lengths: 250mm (10″) up to 4,000mm (13ft 1½”) in 50mm (2″) increments