- A pure PTFE connector capable of running at high temperatures, and can be used across the full pH scale. Teflex NP Opaque is semi-transparent and allows visibilty of product flow.
PTFE is compliant with FDA CFR21 177.1550 & CFR 178.3297, (EC) 1935/2004, 10/2011.
- Capable of running at high temperatures (Continuously operating at 300ºC / 572ºF with short-term surges at 316ºC / 600ºF)
- Can be used on products across the full pH scale i.e. caustic and acid products will not effect PTFE
- Semi-transparent to allow product-flow visibility
- Food Grade – compliant with FDA & EU regulations
Note: Teflex NP is not recommended for use in oscillating applications.
Diameters: Ø150mm (6″) through to Ø500mm (20″) in 50mm (2″) increments
Lengths: 80mm (3″), 100mm (4″) then in 50mm (2″) increments up to 1,000mm (39½”)